Old Fashioned Cocktail Recipe - QUICKEST!!
How to make an Old Fashioned
Click for more recipes: http://blog.cocktailkit.com.au
The Old Fashioned is true to the cocktail definition; spirits, bitters, water & sugar. Usually recipes call for a Bourbon or Rye Whiskey but today we’ve used a Hybrid Whiskey – essentially a Bourbon & Scotch blend. Personally I like the sweet spiciness from using a rye whiskey yet this is a good tweak on the classic nonetheless.
- 60mL Bourbon Whiskey
- 10mL Sugar Syrup (2:1)
- 2 dashes of Angostura Bitters
1. Fill a mixing glass with ice
2. Add ingredients to the mixing glass
3. Stir for 25 seconds or until adequately diluted
4. Strain over fresh ice into a double old fashioned glass
5. Garnish with a twist of orange peel
The original recipe calls for a sugar cube, soaked in bitters and muddled before adding the ice and whiskey.
has since published on the 03 03 2017 - 13:55:52 it had been viewed as much 957
Video entitled Old Fashioned Cocktail Recipe - QUICKEST!! published by Channel Steve the Bartender Channel ID UCfEJUzPnT-HdNqOqdX3A0lA 03 03 2017 - 13:55:52Related Video
Video Old Fashioned Cocktail Recipe - QUICKEST!!
- Basic Cocktails - How To Make An Old Fashioned Some people like to brag that they spoil their animals, but Greg Krueger's definition of the word means
Remy Ma knows the definition of freedom, and she's using hers to make sure everyone knows her name
Subscribe to VH1: http://on.vh1.com/subscribe Shows + ...
- Old Fashioned opskrift
Den gammeldags er en type cocktail lavet af muddling opløst sukker med bitter derefter føje alkohol, såsom whisky eller cognac, og et twist af citrus skorpe.
- What does old-fashioned mean?
What does old-fashioned mean? A spoken definition of old-fashioned
Intro Sound: Typewriter - Tamskp Licensed under CC:BA 3.0 Outro Music: Groove Groove ...
- LAWS ARE OLDFASHIONED - A LAW IS A RULE - IF YOU ARE RULED YOUR NOT FREE AND BY DEFINITION A SLAVE
I DO NOT WISH TO SURRENDER MY WILL AND BE OBEDIENT TO OTHER PEOPLES RULES - I AM CURSED WITH THE INTELLIGENCE TO UNDERSTAND ...